A propos de PasswordPusher
PasswordPusher is an application to communicate passwords over the web. Links to passwords expire after a certain number of views and/or time has passed. Hosted at pwpush.com.
I previously posted this project on Reddit which provided some great feedback - most of which has been implemented.
On a normal day, I spend my time building Instana and others days working on tools like PasswordPusher.
Password Pusher Tools & Utilities
Random articles, comments and tweets about PasswordPusher...
- How to share passwords securely (in Norwegian)
- How to deploy PasswordPusher to CloudFoundry (in Japanese)
- PasswordPusher was included in Issue 23 of Cron Weekly
- ThinkTechnica: PasswordPusher
- TracceWeb (Italian): Invia Password o Messaggi in Modo Sicuro che si Autodistruggono: PasswordPusher
- Mentions in a bunch of comments and Tweets: on HackerNews, QandASystem, WebDesignShock, and Logicamp